Re: Using a perl lib from postinst

On Wednesday 11 November 2009 20:16:08 Rodolphe Quiedeville wrote:
> I would like to use a perl lib included in postgresql-common from a
> postinst script. What have I to do ?

I assume you want to call this perl lib from a postinst outside of postgresql-
common package.

> Call directly from the postinst or
> write a perl script called from postinst ?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Since the postinst is a shell script, you cannot call directly the perl lib.

You can either write a small perl script or use a perl one-liner.

In all case, you will have to make sure that postgresql-common is installed
when your postinst is called.

HTH