Re: Lintian based autorejects

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 02:22:28AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I'd recommend that others do likewise, to get an appropriately large set of
> eyeballs on this change.

Question:

(apologies if this has already been addressed and I missed it)

I want to perform a NMU upload on a package, say to fix a security issue, or some
other major issue (as allowed by NMUs).

Unfortunately the package fails lintian checks required to perform an upload.

Since this is a NMU though, I am not suppose to make unrelated changes.

What do I do?

Can I fix these unrelated issues that prevent me uploading the package as well
as fixing the original issue?
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>