usplash-theme-debian uploaded to sid

Hi,

Today I've uploaded [1 usplash-theme-debian_5] to sid, making it the first
upload since more than two years. To celebrate this and to make the
(upcoming) change(s more) visible, I've exchanged the artwork against the one
[2 by Chad Albers]. In the future I plan to provide alternative splash images
too, like the one done for [3 Lenny] (which sadly was never uploaded), a new
one for [4 Squeeze] (once there is one) or this [5 darker theme]. Of course,
the old theme will also be reintroduced by then and equally of course, I'm
interested to hear about more good artwork!

If you want to help out, usplash-theme-debian is maintained in the [6
collab-maint] repository in alioth and the BTS is eagerly waiting
for your bug reports and patches :-) Currently supported resolutions are
640x400, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1365x768 and 1600x1200.  1024x600,
1280x1024, 1440x1050 and 1900x1200 are already on my list of what's nice to
have, what other resolutions are there you need to have? :-)

And then, I plan to upload a new version of usplash itself eventually as well,
and again, I'd be delighted if someone would work on this with me... :-)

I'll publish this post on debian-devel@lists.debian.org, please reply there.
Thank you.

regards,
	Holger

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/u/usplash-theme-debian.html
[2] http://debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/neomantic/422
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkLenny
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkSqueeze
[5] http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/si0ux/276
[6] git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/usplash-theme-debian.git