Re: pdns (PowerDNS): need new (co)maintainer

Quoting Christoph Haas (haas@debian.org):

> There are a few bug reports open but most of them are already forwarded to
> the upstream developer. The package might just need some love by uploading
> updated debconf translations, tidying up the init.d script etc. So it's not
> in a terribly bad shape. But considering the amount of time we spend on
> maintaining the package it will probably become worse.

At least as a temporary measure, I can offer to sync the work I was
planning to do for the "l10n NMU" for which I sent a notification
today...in your git repository (I somehow suspect this is what
triggerred your mail...).

I can of course, in the same time, look at usual QA stuff I generally
look at (lintian cleaning, etc.).

I'm not a user of pdns and therefore don't take this as an offer to
co-maintain in the long term...but as a temporary help to save you
guys from doing boring work..:)