Re: get-orig-source: possible MBF

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 23:04 -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> Note that the policy also says:
>
> |      This target may be invoked in any directory, and should take
> care
> |      to clean up any temporary files it may have left.
>
> I'm not sure if it is my english at fault here, but don't read this as
> must requirement (that is, you may have a get-orig-source that doesn't
> comply with running from any directory).

I am not sure that is what that means.  The way I read that first part
means to me, "Users may be invoking this command from any directory, so
be prepared to handle it".  But that of course is assuming that first
line is addressing the user/developer as to how the command may be
called.

This may not be my place to talk, seen as my packages don't have a
get-orig-source (I think..? I would have to check).
--
Luke Cycon <lcycon@gmail.com>