Re: gnokii stall

Hi Fathi,

On Mo, 05 Okt 2009, Fathi Boudra wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
> > Do the maintainers of these packages plan to upload fixed packages
> > soon?
> >
> > I have tried to update by recompiling, but unfortunately the kdepim
> > suite FTBFS, I submitted a bug report on that without any response
> > up to now.
> we're planning to upload kdepim 4.3.2 soon.
> release managers can skip kadressbook binNMU.

Is there a specification about "soon"? The problem is that I not
even can build 4.3.1-2 (see FTBFS bug report).

Maybe this is related to the big python stall that is happening
at the same time, anyone having an idea on that?

Best wishes

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
HUBY (n.)
A half-erection large enough to be a publicly embarrassing bulge in
the trousers, not large enough to be of any use to anybody.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff