gnokii stall

Hi everyone,

is there any plan or timeline when the gnokii stall in sid will be
fixed? It looks like that gnome-phone-manager and the kdepim suite
still depend on the old libgnokii library.

Do the maintainers of these packages plan to upload fixed packages
soon?

I have tried to update by recompiling, but unfortunately the kdepim
suite FTBFS, I submitted a bug report on that without any response
up to now.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@jaist.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@logic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@debian.org
SCRANTON (n.)
A person who, after the declaration of the bodmin (q.v.), always
says,'... But I only had the tomato soup.'
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff