Re: Copyright infringement on www.rossbeazley.co.uk — Overreacting?

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Now... I am surprised this is seen so harshly. This is not the first
> site I see that syndicates Planet Debian. What I can understand is

There's a big difference between aggregating posts and claiming that
their yours. The heading of the site says that the site is the blog, and
the posts link back to entries on the site (not the original author
sites). It gives the (wrong) impression that the entries were
specifically written for the site. If you scroll down all the way there
are Google ads at the bottom. He's clearly abusing the planet's content
for his own gain.

-Jonathan