The responsible thing for me to do at this point is give the package up to another interested party, so please feel free to take it over.

Warren Turkal
Linux Enthusiast and Libre Software Advocate

On Sep 21, 2009 12:47 AM, "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org> wrote:

Hi folks

after at least other 2 messages sent without answer in the past year and half
and the latest below (with the same result at this moment), I'm going to hijack
the netcdf package in order to move forward with version 4.
If someone had objections about, please talk now or never :)

----- Forwarded message from "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org> -----

Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:33:51 +0200
From: "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org>
To: Warren Turkal <wt@penguintechs.org>
Cc: frankie@debian.org
Subject: Netcdf status

Warren

are you still motivated in maintaining netcdf in Debian? Your last update
is quite dated and is has been already NMUed a couple of times. If not,
we at DebianGis could properly migrate to current version 4 the current
version and taking care of migration for squeeze.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine

----- End forwarded message -----

--