Re: responsibility for iptables bug

You people are lucky you have me on board.

Because I am a very simple minded person.

All I know is I use some thing documented there on the iptables man
page, and I get a warning. I noticed that warning because I happened to
look in /var/log/syslog one day.

The warning says something worse will happen in the future unless
something gets fixed.

If we are not supposed to use that thing, that fact should be stated on
the iptables man page.

Otherwise "you are selling cars whose axles you know will break in the
future, and not warning the consumer about it."