Re: Explicitely Cc bug reporters

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 01:47:22PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> 1: Not to mention the multiple messages erroneously describing my
> position on the matter without allowing time for a response, or
> bothering to read the logs of the relevant bugs.

While I hope I'm not in that author set :-), let me take the chance to
thank you for the often thankless work on debbugs. I'm sure all of us
are very grateful of what you do and have always welcomed the frequent
improvements you, together with the other debbugs contributors,
frequently deliver.

Still, I often fall in the trap of believing that most geeks has strong
opinion and I confess that, mainly due to "folklore" I guess, I
effectively thought your judgement was against Cc-ing (or equivalent) by
default. One of the post of yours in this thread [1] was terribly clear
and enlightening in that respect, and dissipated my wrong assumptions.

Many thanks and keep up the good work.
Cheers.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2009/09/msg00458.html