Re: looking for kernel-maintainer

Am Dienstag 08 September 2009 schrieb Michael Banck:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 10:39:58AM +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > sorry to write here, but at the moment it is not possible, to register or
> > send bugreports to bugzilla.kernel.org.
>
> Please refrain from using debian-devel as a catch-all address for
> off-topic matters in the future.
>

> thanks,
>
> Michael

Hi all!
Thank you all for your response! I sent my message now to your suggested
address.

I want to sorry for my unusual way to contact you, and this one should be an
absolutely exception!

So, again, please apologize for the noise, I hope and I promise, next time I
will be better!!!

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich