Re: Future of the s390 port

On Sep 3, 2009, at 4:32 AM, Martin Grimm wrote:

I'm aware of popcon and as much as I'd appreciate it to see our systems
counted there this will not happen because these are mainly production
systems behind firewalls or in internal networks with no internet access
and I've generally a bad feeling when thinking of software that's
talking to outside systems when there is sensitive data on my server ;-)

I'm running about 20 Debian guests on z, but like Martin's, mine cannot actually get to the outside world directly, and that is not going to change.

Apt-proxy is a wonderful thing, though.

Adam