Re: Debian P2P Team

Simon Richter ha scritto:
> Is there a specific problem you are trying to solve?

Actually there isn't a specific problem, I just think working as a team
might improve the quality of packages when, for istance, a MIA
maintainer leaves his package orphaned for long time without having no
one looking at it. This way the fact to have a team behind all packages
might reassure users about having their problems fixed without any
consistent delay.

> I don't think people "should" change their workflow if there is no visible
> need.

Well, I don't think we should call this a true 'workflow' change,
operating as a team can make things easier for everyone, above all for
maintainers who are pretty busy and unable to provide new revisions in a
small period of time.

Andrea