Re: Automatic Debug Packages

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com> writes:

> I've been playing with WebDAV, which is an extension to HTTP. So I guess
> that will work with firewalls?

Yes, it should.

The only lingering concern that I have about a share is how it plays with
the files installed on your system via package.  Can gdb be pointed to
multiple different debug information stores at different paths?  Mounting
a remote share over top of /usr/lib/debug obviously wouldn't work in many
cases (and WebDAV you're unlikely to mount as a file system at all).