Re: I want to delete an ITP

Hello Leinier,
first of all, this question is more fit for debian-mentors that for
-devel, so I'm adding the list to CC (please follow up there, removing
-devel).

2009/8/12 Leinier Cruz Salfran <salfrancl@ipigto.rimed.cu>:
> Hello.
>
> I'm creating my first package, after reading the debian policy and
> others mails in 'debian-mentors' list I want to delete the ITP Bug
> #539568 in order to create a new one with the same library but with
> other name .. How can I do that?

Well, if you only want to change the package name, simply retitle the
bug. Instructions are at [1]. Please also note that the package name
you specify in the ITP is the source package name, not the binary
one(s) (and not, the may also not correspond, in some cases).

[1] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control

In case you need also to add new information, do so mailing the bug at
nnnnn@bugs.debian.org

Regards,