Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 03:08:02AM +0200, Meike Reichle wrote:
> The Debian Project                                 http://www.debian.org/
> Debian adopts time-based release freezes                 press@debian.org
> July 29th, 2009                  http://www.debian.org/News/2009/20090729
>
> Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

I believe this is a positive step.  However, I'm used to Debian having
long drawn out conversations about decisions such as this.  I've
checked on debian-devel, debian-release, and debian-project but I have
missed such pre-decision discussion.  Can you point me to the right
place?

Thanks,
-Steve