Orphaning debmirror

Hi,

I'm still looking for a new maintainer of debmirror and I'm
considering orphaning the package now if nobody steps up.

 This program downloads and maintains a partial local Debian mirror.
 It can mirror any combination of architectures, distributions and
 sections. Files are transferred by ftp, http, hftp or rsync, and package
 pools are fully supported. It also does locking and updates trace files.

I adopted the package when there was no alternative for mirroring and
I needed it. But since then I have switched to reprepro and haven't
used debmirror in at least 3 years. The last upload was 2007 Jan 23rd.

Bug summary:

    * Status
          o 33 Outstanding
          o 7 From other Branch
    * Severity
          o 3 Important bugs
          o 17 Normal bugs
          o 4 Minor bugs
          o 16 Wishlist items
    * Classification
          o 8 Patch Available
          o 1 Confirmed
          o 24 Unclassified

Popcon stats:

  * 827 installed
  * 225 vote
  * 568 old
  *  34 recent

Debmirror is written in perl so you should have some grasp and love
for the language. I hate perl and it certainly hasn't helped the
package. You should also be using debmirror so you notice day to day
problems and care about fixing them.

MfG
        Goswin