Re: Introduction to multiarch: What maintainers must do

]] Gabor Gombas

| Later pkg-config should be extended to have an "--arch" command-line
| option (or env. variable) that is substituted into the default search
| path at run time rather than at build time, but that can wait.

This has been considered before, and I'm not yet convinced it's a better
idea than to just have a /usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-pkg-config.
pkg-config has a bit too much magic already, I'd rather not make it
even more magic.

--
Tollef Fog Heen