Re: Bits from the release team and request for discussion

(Torn between replying to -project for the former, -devel for the
latter.)

Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> (30/07/2009):
> Adam D. Barratt (adsb), Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) and Jurij
> Smakov (jurij) joined us as release assistants. Let's welcome them in
> our team.

Welcome!

> Architectures
> =============
>
> As some of you might have noticed, we added the architectures
> kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 to testing. This is not a promise
> that they will be part of Squeeze, but we consider it realistic.
> Adding them early to testing makes it easier for us to get testing
> into shape. As of now, these architectures don't have any effect on
> the testing migration.  Bugs specific to these architectures are not
> release critical.

We try to direct user questions/bugreporting to our mailinglist[0], but
you might receive a GNU/kFreeBSD-specific bug report anyway. Feel free
to contact us, we'll look into those issues as time permits.

 0. debian-bsd@lists.debian.org

Mraw,
KiBi.