Please test eglibc 2.9-23+multiarch

Hi all,

I have recently uploaded to experimental eglibc 2.9-23+multiarch, from
our multiarch branch. It doesn't use the multiarch paths yet, but it is
a first step toward multiarch.

The only difference with the unstable version is that libc-bin and
libc-dev-bin are splitted out of libc6 and libc6-dev. This way it
complies with the Debian Policy requirement that the libraries should
not contain binaries, which is also a requirement for multiarch.

Please test it and report possible problems related to this package
split. If no problem are detected, it will be uploaded to unstable as
soon as the current version migrates to testing. This way it will leave
space in experimental for eglibc 2.10.

Note that it is currently not yet available on all architectures, please
wait for the experimental buildds to do their jobs.

Thanks,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73