waf into NEW, please test it with your packages

Hello,

waf has been recently sponsored and it's currently in NEW (until it
lasts, you can see its details at [1]).

waf preferred design is to provide a self-unpacking Python script to be
installed into projects' root directories and then executed from there,
we adjusted it to be available system-wide, so everyone can use it, no
matter if waf script is available in upstream tarballs or not.

As you can see from [2], we decided to remove some files with
potential license issues (mainly files under QPL and GFDL), so we are
sure to distribute a full DFSG-compliant waf package to our users.

several Debian source packages ship an internal copy of such a
script, which distributes non-free files and creates code duplication.
Here's a dd-list output of interested packages, this has been obtained
using Debian source search service [3], so some packages could be
missing, please notify me in such a case.

Sebastien Bacher <seb128@debian.org>
   gnome-python

Thomas Bläsing <thomasbl@pool.math.tu-berlin.de>
   hotssh

Debian GNOME Maintainers <pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
   gnome-python (U)
   gnome-python-desktop (U)

Debian Xfce Maintainers <pkg-xfce-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
   gigolo

Sebastian Dröge <slomo@debian.org>
   gnome-python-desktop (U)

Peter Eisentraut <petere@debian.org>
   kdissert

Simon Huggins <huggie@earth.li>
   gigolo (U)

Thomas Jollans <thomas@jollans.com>
   abraca
   xmms2 (U)

Jonne Lehtinen <jms@modeemi.fi>
   xmms2 (U)

Loic Minier <lool@dooz.org>
   gnome-python (U)
   gnome-python-desktop

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com>
   gnome-python (U)

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
   gnome-python (U)
   gnome-python-desktop (U)

Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com>
   midori

Stefan Ott <stefan@ott.net>
   gigolo (U)

Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@debian.org>
   gigolo (U)

Python Applications Packaging Team
<python-apps-team@lists.alioth.debian.org> hotssh (U)

Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org>
   xmms2

Emanuele Rocca <ema@debian.org>
   gigolo (U)

Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
   gnome-python-desktop (U)

Jens Taprogge <jlt@taprogge.org>
   xmms2 (U)

Damián Viano <des@debian.org>
   geany

Anders Waldenborg <anders@0x63.nu>
   xmms2 (U)

I published preview waf packages at [4], so you can test if your
packages can be built with our package instead of custom scripts.
Please report any bug or issue you find, so we can fix them when waf
comes out NEW and reaches mirror network.

When waf is published, I will file bugs to start the transition.

Thank you!

[1]http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/waf_1.5.8+dfsg-1.html
[2]http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-apps/packages/waf/trunk/debian/README.source?r1=3307&r2=3325
[3]http://walrus.rave.org/source/