Intend to create an -fPIC library package...

Hello

In the Cc'ed bug report we were asked to created a libmysqld-pic package that
only contains libmysqld_pic.a which should be compiled with -fPIC.
As I'm no library expert I gladly follow the recommendation of Policy §10.2
and ask for comments :) The reason for creating this package was that
libmysqld.a (the embeddable MySQL server) should be included in other shared
libraries, like one from Modestas' Amarok package.

bye,

-christian-