Re: Should we improve our (internal) communication?

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 20:25 +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> Hi all,
> today ries (aka ftp-master) was down due to a scheduled maintenance activity.
> Now, scheduled means programmed, and suddenly this question comes to
> me: should the project be notified of such core activities? should we
> only relay on #debian-devel irc channel topic to know this?

This is what debian-infrastructure-announce is for (though
debian-devel-announce might be appropriate in some cases).  But there
was no announcement in this case.

Ben Hutchings
Unix is many things to many people,
but it's never been everything to anybody.