upload debian package error

Hi
I try to upload xburst-tools[1], I have two warning and one error.
my question is
1. the version number must 1.0.0(like that). can I use 2009.06(something like that to be a version)
2. I am not a maintainer. but I want to be this package's maintainer.
   can I add my name and email to the control file
3. what am I got do with last warining.

maybe I ignore some help page because My English is not very good.
So give me some advice or direct.

thanks for the help.

W: xburst-tools source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 2009.06
E: xburst-tools source: no-maintainer-field
W: xburst-tools source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.log

[1]http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=xburst-tools
--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu