Pedantry or clearness

Hello,

I've reported a bug asking to change a word in the documentation of
emdebian-rootfs.  It's written:

wildcards supported by 'cp' are allowed.

And I suggested:

wildcards supported by bash are allowed.

Please notice that the patch in the bug reported is inverted.  Sorry
about that.

When I first read this part of the documentation I got confused about
what was being said, and I even went to read the documentation of cp to
know if it supported wildcards.  Then I realised that this could only be
about the wildcards supported by bash.

I think this is not very clear for the reader, specially if she is not a
user of bash.  If she is used to a shell with a different behaviour,
like fish, she could think that the way she uses the wildcards is the
way they're supported by cp.

What do you think about that?

Good morning.
--