RE: Intel Atom Poulsbo chipset Xorg driver in Debian

Thank you, Julien for your insights.
> The driver depends on a kernel component that is not upstream, and
> doesn't look like it will be any time soon. (And the 3d driver is
> proprietary, with no prospect of being freed afaik.)
Can you point out which code of the kernel has not been made upstream yet so that I keep a track of it when it goes into mainline.

Also I tried compiling the source packages from Ubuntu repo (see original mail) but did not have any luck with that. Right now I don't care much about 3D stuff, I just need to get the basic 2D working.

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/