Intel Atom Poulsbo chipset Xorg driver in Debian

It seems that the support for Intel's Poulsbo chipset (Graphics GMA 500) for Atom processor (US15) is sparse [1].
So far I have been able to find a driver package in Ubuntu Hardy [2].

I was wondering if anyone has ideas as to if Debian will get the support for Poulsbo chipset.

If this is not the correct mailing list to ask this question, please let me know where to go.

[1] http://www.happyassassin.net/2009/01/30/intel-gma-500-poulsbo-graphics-on-linux-a-precise-and-comprehensive-summary-as-to-why-youre-screwed/

[2] http://packages.ubunut.com/hardy/x11/xserver-xorg-video-psb

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/