Re: RFC: DEP-3: Patch Tagging Guidelines

On 2009-06-15, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please find below a first draft of DEP-3 that I called Patch Tagging
> Guidelines. The idea is to standardize a set of meta-information to embed

Wouldn't a better first goal be to have just a freeform text field ?
With the current amount of comments in the patches of random packages I
touch, just a oneliner would be a significatn improvement.

AS long as not a major part of debian people comment their patches, the
format really doesn't matter.

/Sune