Re: anyone using interactive bugscripts

Frans Pop schrieb:
> Bastian Venthur wrote:
>> is anyone using interactive bugscripts? I mean scripts in
>> /usr/share/bug/ which interactively demand answers from the user.
>
> The installation-reports script is quite interactive.

Ok.

> Why do you continue to want to cripple bug reporting because of
> reportbug-ng? I appreciate there can be difficulties, but the solution is
> not to remove existing functionality.

If no packages (or only a handfull) used this feature than asking to
depreciate this feature would have been an option, but in this case I
have to see how I can handle the problem with the terminal.

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org