Re: Environment variables, debian/rules and dpkg-buildpackage

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 11:32:05AM +0200, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> Paul Wise wrote:
> > It would be much nicer to discard maintainer-built packages and build
> > everything on the buildds. Then we get build logs as well as the
> > opportunity to replicate Ubuntu's automatically created debug debs.
>
> Yes! At least discard arch:any debs, so that we don't need to wait until
> building arch:all debs in the autobuilders is possible.

It's possible right now.  You just set $build_arch_all=1 in the sbuild
configuration for a single arch (e.g. i386 or amd64).  You would need
some small changes in wanna-build to track arch-all packages and sources
AFAICT, but it's not a huge task.

Regards,
Roger

--