Re: Environment variables, debian/rules and dpkg-buildpackage

Hi,

On Sonntag, 10. Mai 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> With the include approach, we lack this feature and bad/broken local
> overrides can't be detected if we only have the build log at hand.

which reminds me that we dont have build logs for probably a lot more than 25%
(*) of the most used packages in the archive. The ones build manually by the
developer...

I would really like to see that binaries for all archs are (re-)build on
builds and that those logs are kept archived and linked from the PTS. (And
arch all too of course).

regards,
	Holger

(*) wild guess, asuming that most packages are upload on amd64/i386/powerpc
and mostly used on i386.