Re: Possible mass bug filing: non-doc packages recommending doc packages

> On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 11:31:05AM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > That seems like a good reason to go through this exercise.
>
> No. Figure out which packages actually should be changed, *then* file
> bugs.

By “this exercise” I'm referring to the discussion here in
debian-devel in order to find out which packages need this MBF against
them.

--
 \         “People's Front To Reunite Gondwanaland: Stop the Laurasian |
  `\              Separatist Movement!” —wiredog, http://kuro5hin.org/ |