Re: Wanna-Build Status update: new sbuild/buildd software

Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> (14/04/2009):
> there are some news from the autobuilding front that may be of your
> interest:

o<

> State of the software packages used on the buildds
>
> This is part of the plan to unify those buildds to use one common set
> of software, instead of every buildd admin using the one sbuild/buildd
> combination he inherited from someone.

Thanks for doing so (and by following buildd-tools-devel@l.a.d.o, I can
tell it's keeping you quite busy :)).

> Old bits
> ========
>
> I would like to communicate again the current addresses for
> wanna-build- related requests as already sent to -project by Adeodato
> Simó[1]:
>
> | Regarding requests for give-backs, etc., this is the new state of
> | things:
> |
> |    * Packages-arch-specific: still bug against ‘buildd.debian.org’
> |
> |    * Bin-NMUs: still debian-release@lists.debian.org
> |
> |    * Chroot problems, package priority issues: still <arch>@buildd.debian.org
> |
> |    * Give-backs and dep-waits: debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org
> |      (including requests for experimental, but please mark them as such)

Wouldn't it make sense to have this documented on both websites (that
is: {release,buildd}.d.o)? Having to dig the mailing list archives or
ones =debian-project mbox every time to make sure to use the right
address (not to mention the syntax :p) is a bit suboptimal.

Mraw,
KiBi.