Packaging ltp selinux tests

Hello,

I'd like to package the selinux tests from the ltp test suite. The tests
need a special selinux policy to be loaded and some files to be relabeled.
I haven't found any standard way of packaging this, so I made an
experimental package (see [1]; it sort of works - not completely, like 10 tests out of 30, but that's not an issue now) and I would like to hear your opinion on these issues:

1. The package loads the policy on "postinst configure" with semodule -i, is that right? (And did I implement it properly in the scripts?) There were some avc message during package install (semodule was denied access to a terminal with type apt_t), can this be solved?

2. The relabeling has to be done manually with fixfiles relabel; is there a way to do it  (and should it be done) automatically?

3. The runtime packages depend on selinux-policy-default; should it (alternatively) depend on the other policies too? Would this need a separate policy package?

4. Should the policy package be in /usr/share?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Jiri Palecek

[1]: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/ltp/