Re: "Team uploads"

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I think that it is a good concept, but the linian warning has probably a good
> reason to exist. For instance, if a bug is closed as part of a "Team upload",
> won't the BTS expect a NMU acknowledgement anyway?

IIRC that concept died when we introduced version tracking so it should
cause any problem. Bugs are always version closed (and no more tagged
fixed/fixed-in-nmu).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/