Re: Improvements to ‘debian/watch’ for fetching from VCS (was: This topic died off; any resolution?)

[...]

That can easily solved, svn+http://...

> * the plethora of different concepts for mapping identifiers to
>   specific working trees in different VCSen (revision-id and branches
>   and tags, oh my!)

uscan would retrieve the information (say the output of svn info
svn://domain.tld/repo/) and match the rest of the pattern against the
output. Whataver is specified is what would uscan would svn export.

> Ideally this would be predicated on the Final and Definitive Interface
> to All VCSen Now and Future™, but I think that might be delayed by at
> least a month or so.

s/month/decade?

Cheers,
Raphael Geissert