Re: Standardizing use of kernel hook scripts

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
>> I'm not sure whether this discussion should happen here (d-kernel +
>> selected interested parties) or would be better held on d-devel.
>> If ppl think it would be better on d-devel, then please let me know and
>> I'll restart it there.
>         I think this is best held on -devel, since a wider audience will
>  benefit from this.

I've replied to d-kernel, but thanks for this "heads up" to d-devel.

For those interested in this topic, my full original message and initial
replies can be found at:
Discussion continues at:

If there is sufficient interest in the topic, we can summarize for or
restart on d-devel.