Re: How to depend on 32bit libs on amd64? (and what to do with ia32-libs)

On Mon Mar 30 17:20, Roger Leigh wrote:
> With multiarch, it's a different story, but we aren't quite there yet.
Multiarch is definitely the right way to handle this and I think we
should were possible be putting effort into that and not hacks.

I still am not clear what the holdups are with multiarch. What is there
that people like myself and the ia32-libs guys can do to get it working?

I would really like to see it in squeeze if that's possible.

Matthew Johnson