Re: RFS: libnet - orphaning libnet

Hello again,

On Friday 27 March 2009, David Paleino wrote:
> After all, it's your choice, you should have fun working with VCS's (that's
> why I switched from SVN to Git most of my packages, *grin*)

I've retitled bug #516222 to be an ITA. I see that I need to upload a new
version with myself as maintainer but since you've already a version that
awaits, I'll wait for it to be uploaded first. Then I'll send another one
with the changes.

Is this this corrector procedure? Is there anything else that needs to be
done?

I'm not subscribed to debian-devel, so if you posted something there, I didn't
get it.