Re: NEW processing

2009-03-26 (목), 21:26 +0100, Joerg Jaspert:
> On 11700 March 1977, Changwoo Ryu wrote:

> > OTH, do we really need a manual check for SONAME bump? Was there any
> > upload rejection in the past on new binary package addition cases?
>
> There have been more than a few "SONAME change only" packages that had
> big problems. Like, how about empty packages?

I suggest just to let those buggy packages in, and to file bugs to the
BTS. Such big problems always happen even with no NEW check involved and
the ftpmasters team can't prevent all of them anyway. Such problems
should be fixed, but why should we wait for weeks or months to fix them?

--
Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@debian.org>