Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

Le Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 01:32:46AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :

>         Generally, the forum for discussion development for Debian is the
>  debian-devel mailing list.  If we are having to move to some other
>  forum, or wait around and not discuss this while something happens to a
>  DEP, I think the DEP drivers have failed.

Manoj,

-devel (or -project) is the right place for discussing the DEP. I have posted an
answer to the comments made on -mentors by Sune and have not got any reply yet,
so I suppose that people were satisfied and are now waiting for us to finish to clean
and slim down the proposal.

[🔎] 20090320092858.GD4609@kunpuu.plessy.org">http://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] 20090320092858.GD4609@kunpuu.plessy.org

If your are short of time, you will save some by patienting a few more days and
let us finish the rewriting. On the other hand, if you want to help us, your
propositions are of course welcome. Can you summarise them ?

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan