Re: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Filipus Klutiero wrote:

    >   2. Does not break any existing tool

I tend to agree with Martin. Do you have a particular reason making this change urge?

Just to give the suggestion a small chance.  I'm not against a "better"
format but I have read enough suggestions that ended in nothing.  BTW,
getting the descriptions in some standard shape might make an automatic
transition to a "better" format easier.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--