Re: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, martin f krafft wrote:

What we really should do, instead of clinging to the NIH-behaviour,
reinventing the wheel, and polishing it over and over again is ditch
the pseudo-RFC822 format we have and use Yaml instead.

http://www.yaml.org/start.html
http://yaml.org/spec/1.2/

And most probably somebody else will revive the "switch to XML" suggestion.
I know the pros and cons for different formats but I want a solution *now*
and that's the reason why I wrote:

>   2. Does not break any existing tool

Kind regards

       Andreas.