Re: Re: Please Improve Debian for Multimedia Production

As an additional hint the multimedia team might consider using the Debian Pure
Blends framework which enables them to show quite simply what is just there and
what they are working on (for instance see just issued bits [1]).  So if you
are interested in those tasks and bugs pages or in multimedia related metapackages
just ask me in case there might be some technical questions about Blends.
You can read more here [2].

Speaking for the pkg-multimedia-maintainers, i.e. the actual Debian Multimedia Team, we don't see ourself as a Debian Blend. We are just a bunch of maintainers maintaining a bunch of packages *in* Debian:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-multimedia-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org

Have a nice weekend,
Fabian

--
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath

Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax:     +49 (0)234 / 32-14227