Re: User and groups justification (was Re: group nvram)

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 12:34:44AM +0100, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM, Luca Capello <luca@pca.it> wrote:
> > I would prefer any new information to be added there instead, since the
> > files above are available offline as well.
>
> Does not forbid to add to wiki in order to ease writing :) I agree we should
> sync the offline file.

If you do so please bear in mind that doc/* in the base-passwd package is
licensed GPL-2 and Debian wiki pages have no automatic explicit copyright
exceptions (i.e. default to all rights reserved). See
<http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers> for an example of how to specify an
explicit license for a new page (and the linked
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/LicencingTerms> for context and history)

--
Jon Dowland