Re: Sponsorship requirements and copyright files

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> The page mentions, in several places now, the desire to set up a
> discussion forum to continue the discussion away from the page; once
> that's set up I'll be happy to pitch in and clear the weeds from
> that page.

I have cleared away the discussions anyway (to a separate page), and
noted the current lack of a discussion forum. Hopefully the
specification is now less cluttered, at least.

--
 \            “Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in |
  `\       choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable.” —John |