Re: group nvram

Bastien ROUCARIES <roucaries.bastien@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

>>    scanner (do SCSI scanners still exist? how are they used?)
>
> Scanner is useful, imagine I work in a company working on a secret
> project. One of the computer has a scanner. Do you wnat to give
> scanning right to the internship student ?

Marco is specifically referring to the generic SCSI scanners support
in the basic udev rules. That can be migrated to libsane.

The scanner group is not going away anytime soon.

JB.

--
 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org>

 Public key available on <http://www.jblache.org> - KeyID: F5D6 5169