Transition of initscripts to new order / sequence number

Hi there,

while thinking about how to solve #508189, where I need to change the position
of the initscript in bootorder, I thought it would not sufficient to change
only the call of dh_installinit in the rules file.

If an user changed the symlinks, I guess I will break his changes. How should
we handle this? Is there any best practise and/or policy how we should deal
with it? I think it's not usefull just to override the changes by the local

Thanks for your hints, Jan.
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!
Version: 3.1
GIT d-- s+: a- C+++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E- W+++ N+++ o++ K++ w--- O M V- PS PE
Y++ PGP++ t-- 5 X R tv- b+ DI- D++ G++ e++ h-- r+++ y+++