Re: DEP-4: The TDeb specification.

> Current HTML form: http://people.debian.org/~codehelp/tdeb/

 So do I understand correctly that there might be one .tdeb per package
 and per language unless maintainers merge regularly the contents into
 their source packages?  How many .tdebs files does that imply in the
 main archive?

 It seems to me fetching multiple .tdeb for perhaps every .deb to update
 has the potential to slow down an update by a huge factor, not only in
 size of the tdeb index but for the amount of roundtrips.

 Do you prevent mixing old and new .debs and .tdebs?

 How do you merge data from a new package into the tdeb data?

--
Loïc Minier